KITCHEN FAMILY - HOW TO SET UP A KITCHEN IN ORDER TO RECEIVE LUCK AND FORTUNE
According to feng shui, the proper setting of the kitchen not only bring more fortune but also good health for owner. These are the principles drawn by our ancestors for many generations, becoming a science that many people later worked hard to study.
So how is the right setting of the kitchen according to feng shui?
- The first is that the kitchen should not be in front of the toilet door, because the toilet is the place where there are many germs and the bad air flow. It is also easy to cause diseases through eating and drinking.
- Secondly, the owner should avoid placing kitchen near or in front of bedroom, because the kitchen generates a lot of heat and toxic grease which can directly affect the rest of the owner. Also do not place the kitchen in a corner or sharp angle, in addition to force majeure.
- The direction of setting the kitchen must be match with the homeowner, which can create more luck. The fire element (of the kitchen) needs to be placed in a healthy direction while suppressing the bad air while absorbing the good air. It will help the fortune of homeowners prosper.
- Kitchen should not be placed opposite to the home which causes kidney failure, poor eyes, high blood pressure or leprosy causing itching.
- If your house is in the East, it is opposite to the Monkey, the West is opposite to the Mouse, the South is opposite to the Pig, the North is opposite to the Dragon, the East-South is opposite to the Rooster, the Northwest is opposite to the Horse...
- If you want to cook delicious food, you should put the kitchen in Thien Y direction, of course, there is a contribution of the master chefs. In particular, setting the kitchen in this direction is beneficial for pregnant women.
- You also need to avoid placing the kitchen right under the crossbar which can cause the finance of home owners. The kitchen space should ensure warm light, avoid being too damp, dark, there must be a ventilation door to circulate the air.
- According to feng shui, the kitchen also has to avoid the wind, avoiding places where there is a road, otherwise the homeowners will be disadvantaged by fortune. The kitchen should be placed in the right direction and the back of the house should be placed in the most inner position of the house. The door to the kitchen must be suitable with the kitchen, therefore, the homeowner's fortune will be distributed and prosperous.
- The color of the kitchen must be harmonious. Under the kitchen should not stagnate water which can make homeowners vulnerable to neurological diseases, blood pressure, psychological disorders, especially not good for pregnant women. If home owners do not have a baby, the children's way is very difficult even though they do not have any problems about reproductive problems.
- The kitchen should not be placed on wells or drains. Setting the kitchen in these locations cause sickness to homeowners and relatives, losing the harmony in the house.
- In modern houses, kitchens often combine with smoke hoods and sinks. You need to set up a hood right on the stove. The sink is not higher than the kitchen, at least 60 cm away from the flame.
- Those are feng shui principles in the kitchen. However, each kitchen area has a different location as well as a different area or layout, so the application of the above principles also requires the creativity and experience of the designer. In fact, not many kitchens can satisfy all principles, but you should consider the principles that are suitable and convenient to apply to your kitchen, helping to bring in many talents and good for your health.
Toan Phat with many years of experience in designing and executing industrial kitchen, restaurant kitchen, school canteen, providing kitchen equipment, gas equipment, industrial freezer, Berjaya fridge, public refrigerator career. We are always ready to design, design and install suitable kitchen equipment to meet the needs of our customers.
Bài viết liên quan
PROFESSIONAL GAS SYSTEM IN LARGE RESTAURANTS.
Currently most restaurants use gas as fuel to cook food. However, to use gas safely and...
FOOD SAFETY IN THE RESTAURANT
Food hygiene and safety is a matter of restaurant owners, as well as customers are very interested...
UNOX PRESENTS A NEW PRODUCTLINE MIND MAPS CONVECTION OVEN
In July 2015, Unox will officially launch a new product line, Unox Mind Map, with preeminent smart...
TOAN PHAT CORP MAKES MOONCAKE FOR POOR CHILDREN
To reschedule, in mid-autumn 2016, Toan Phat continued to make 800 moon cakes for poor children in...
THANAKOON INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATOR
Thanakoon is a famous refrigerator manufacturer from Thailand. Thanakoon's industrial refrigerator...
Showroom & Demo Kitchen Toan Phat: Blowing new air into the Vietnamese industrial kitchen market
Understanding the desire and demand for shopping, looking for genuine, professional and world-class...
Grand Ho Tram Strip Toan Phat anual trip 2017
Grand Ho Tram Strip - Grand Ho Tram Strip Toan Phat anual trip 2017
Letter of thanks to customers and partners on the occasion of the opening of Showroom & Demo Kitchen Toan Phat
In order to have such a successful opening event, Toan Phat would like to send our gratitude and...
TECHNICAL TRAINING EUROPEAN KITCHEN PRODUCTS IN FULL OFFICE
On October 20, 2016 at Toan Phat company office, there was a technical training to install &...
TOÀN PHÁT - HOW TO BUY A RESTAURANT KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
TOAN PHAT is proud to be a professional contractor in the field of construction of restaurant...
PK INTERTRADE THAILAND UPRIGHT CHILLER
Industrial refrigerators are a very important product in industrial kitchens. Types of freezers and...
Đăng ký email để nhận ngay
các bài viết mới nhất của Toàn Phát.